There’s been another change in how corporate interest is configured. With that comes a flurry of activity and discussion and the usual adjustment of strategy.
I didn’t join the corporation I’m in for the interest rate. And I haven’t stayed or left because it’s gone up or down.
- the camaraderie – most of the people in my corp have become my friends
- the protection – I can depend upon these people for voting help, for help defending my blogs
- the insight – the corp members have always been willing to share that with each other
- the fit – this is the right group for me.
- did I mention the camaraderie? Cause ultimately, that’s why I stay.