Based on the understanding that I am from the U.S., speak only English, and didn’t get the most thorough grounding in geography.
- You automatically make the conversion to B$ system time in your head.
- Someone tells you about a cool blog and the first thing you do is see if it’s in the system yet.
- You know the difference between Danish and Norwegian or Chinese and Japanese at a glance.
- As you drive through another state, you see the sign for a tiny town, and you say “Oh, yeah, I have ideas in this one.”
- You know the states of an obscure third-world nation by heart.
- You can fill in crossword geography clues without resorting to a dictionary.
- You understand how the Persian calendar works
- You wake up in order to turn a blog or catch a drop.
- You schedule your personal life around turning a blog or catching a drop.
And yes, I fit these categories…